Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One down, a million to go

Hooray for me, I made it through the first day! Yesterday I went the whole day without sugar. I walked a mile in the morning, and even though in a few little jogging bits. I feel good about it.
For breakfast I had Kashi cereal with blueberries and milk.
For lunch I had a hamburger on a whole grain bun, with lettuce and ketchup. I also had grapes and carrots and a diet dr pepper.
For a snack, I had a few almonds.
For dinner, I made ham fried rice. That sounds really fatty, but I only used a little bit of olive oil, and used whole grain brown rice mix. It was yummy. And I had grapes and peaches. Oh, and milk.
The kids had cookies for a treat, but I just walked on by, drinking my large glass of water. It is possible to go the whole day without stuffing one's face with sugar.

Now, on to day number two!

No comments: