Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm still here

It's been a few days, but I really have been good on the no sugar front. It seems like we're being taken over by birthdays. In the past week I had 4 opportunities to eat birthday cake, and I didn't cave on a single one of them. Not even a lick of frosting. Aren't you proud of me?

My "monthly party" started yesterday, and I'm actually relieved. You see, it was about a week and a half late. And I'm not usually late. I spent the last week wondering if I could possibly be in an expectant state, and not have any more of those parties for a while (9 months at least), and thinking about what that would do to my life. Whew--I'm glad it's not. I've finally gotten to the point that I am excited to move on out of the baby stage, and enjoy my kids in their growing up/teenage years. My youngest is 3 1/2 and we're in the potty training stage, and thrilled to not have to do that again. And, I'm really going to lose this weight.

In my weekly weigh in, I'm down only 2 pounds, but at least it's down and not up.

No comments: