Thursday, August 9, 2007

I signed up!

Well, this week I commited. I signed up for Curves. They are close to my home, so it's pretty convenient, and I am ready to commit to exercise at least 3 times a week. If I can find my shoes, that is. On Tuesday, I was going to go in and check it out, and I couldn't even find my shoes. That's a pretty sad commentary on my exercise habits right there, I tell you. I eventually found the old Nikes that I use for walking or aerobics, laced them up and went over there. And what do you know--they want you to wear shoes that haven't been worn outside or you have to wear little hospital booties over your shoes. I guess I'll have to buy some new shoes for Curves. Hooray for new shoes! For now I'll just wear the old ones and the silly little booties.

I'm pretty pleased with my exercise record this week, I did the curves thing on Tuesday and Wednesday, then today I went to yoga. I haven't been to yoga in about a month, and can I just say--Yoga kicked my butt! I'm going to be REALLY sore tomorrow. Tomorrow when I go to Curves that is.

No comments: