Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stroller. How I love ya, How I love ya, Stroller.

Stroller. Lo Lo Lo Lo Stroller!
You carry my precious cargo so I don't have to.
Your wheels are sticky and your seat is, too,
But my dear stroller, I still need you.

A New stroller would save my back.
I wouldn't care if it were green or blue or black.
But I'd love one with an under the seat rack!
Because stroller, You keep me on track!

And for your chance to win a new Chicco stroller,
you can visit the Chicco site, or visit an Ordinary Mom's site, as she's got her own stroller drawing going on.

Thanks for singing along with me!

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

You through me for a loop, I didn't know you had two blogs :) !!

Good luck!

My Ice Cream Diary said...

Very cute. I love the sticky part. EVERYTHING my kids touch becomes instantly sticky.