Friday, November 2, 2007

And the winner is...

Oh, wasn't that fun? I spent WAY too much time entering bloggy contests this week, and from the look of things, so did you. I used a random number generator to pick a number for me, and it picked comment #94, which is Emily. So, Emily, if you'd email me with your address, I'll get that 7-11 gift card out to you. And to the rest of you, I wish I could invite you all over for Slurpies! But since you live far away, and I'm not that rich, I'll just invite you over for a virtual slurpie. We could all get slurpies and slurp them together.

Anyway, thanks for playing, and I hope you all win something from this bloggy carnival (I hope I win something, too. And thanks to Shannon, for hosting.

2 comments:

Emily said...

wow, thanks so much! i'm going to email you my address right now!

Karla said...

Thanks for visiting my blog last week during the Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway tour. I'll be giving away another book this week, so stop by again for another chance to win!

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads