Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Contests

  1. Ok so I am not a hunter. But when a hunter’s clothing company wants to give me $100 to spend at Target, I would be happy to send you over to their website. Ghillie Suit Clothing sells, well Ghillie suits, which apparently help you when hunting by scaring animals into thinking you are big foot. Head over here to enter.
  2. Angela at mommy bytes is giving away six HP Photo Books. We just came back from a trip to Disneyland, so this would be a GREAT time to do a PHOTO Book. I would LOVE it! And if you'd like to enter, just go here.
  3. 5 minutes for Mom is giving away the coolest prize ever. I desperately want this Pink Princess Pedal Car for my girls. Seriously, how cool is that??? Head over here to enter.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this past week during the giveaway! It is good to meet new people!