Monday, January 14, 2008

New Jeans and a sassy t-shirt? Yes, I'd love them, thank you!



I've been hearing wonderful things about the Sarah Jessica Parker line of clothes, and have wanted to check it out. However, I'm not shopping this month, and I don't even know if they would have jeans in my size. But, there's a contest out there to win a FREE pair of her Bitten jeans. And I would LOVE to win me some free jeans, wouldn't you?
Just go to Homemaker of the 21st century
to find out how to win.

Win Free Jeans ~ Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker at the Homemaker of the 21st Century!



And because I could use a new t-shirt to wear with those jeans, I would like to point out that Tops2Bottoms is giving away a Planet Mom t-shirt! My personal favorite is the "World's Best Mom while my kids are at School" shirt. I also like the "Star of my own reality show" shirt and the "Because I said so" shirt. Any of those would fit my style!

1 comment:

Homemaker of the 21st Century said...

Congratulations Paige, you won the Sarah Jessica Parker Jeans! Please email me with your name and address, as well as the size jeans you'd like! Thanks to all for entering :)