Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ow and Ow.

I went to a new yoga class on Friday morning, and it was GREAT. She put me through moves I've never tried before, and while we were doing it, I thought, "Wow, this is pretty hard", but I wasn't dieing or anything. When the class was finally over, my legs and arms were shaking.

But Friday night, I could hardly move. My legs were so sore, I didn't know if I was going to make it. OWWWW!

By Saturday I was ok. Sore, but a good sore.

And just another note on the subject of OW....Transformers are the absolute worst thing to step on. Worse than legos or any other toy I can think of. We only have one transformer (thank goodness!) but it seems to always be in my path. We may not have that one for long.

2 comments:

Emily said...

mm, i love yoga for just that reason!

can't even imagine how much it'd hurt to step on a transformer. i hope i never have to find out!

Kathleen Marie said...

My chiropractor told me to start yoga. He said to take it VERY slow and only do what I can handle. I am excited about it and bought a Christian Yoga dvd and book. Hugs!