Friday, February 1, 2008

Winner!


I have to thank everyone who left such kind comments both here and on my sister's blog. I have closed the drawing, and Random.org chose a winner for us.

Reeva said:
great contest! count me in! Love the asian themed ones

Well, Reeva, you can pick which print you would like!

I wish I had money to buy all of you prints, but if you weren't the winner, I'm sure my sister would LOVE to take your orders, anyway.

And thanks for all the great contests, I had a fun time entering as many as I could, and I've got a bunch of blogs to go back and check out.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I appreciate you stopping by. In case you don't win the tile, but are still interested, I charge $35.00 and that included my supplies and labor. Thanks again!

Jessica : )

Pennies In My Pocket said...

You won the Set of 10 Gift Bags on my blog!!! Come claim your prize! :)

CONGRATS!

~melody~

pinkjagxj said...

Paige,
You won my giveaway!!
Please email me with your address so I can get your prize to you.
Congratulations!!
http://pinkjagxj.blogspot.com/