Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day weekend check-in

After the Memorial Day weekend, I was thinking I would skip the Tuesday morning weigh in. I mean, it couldn't be good news, after I went out to dinner Saturday night and ate way too much fatty cheese-y delicious Italien food, and then had not one, but TWO barbeques on Monday, both with homemade ice cream. I mean, I had NOT been following the plan. But Tuesday morning, after I did my treadmill time, I came upstairs to shower and weigh myself, and the number on the scale was actually a good number. I decided to hurry and go weigh in at WW even though I would have to run all the way back to the school by 9:30 am to volunteer at field day.

So, after a super quick shower and getting ready, I threw the little boy in the car with me, and we hurried down to Weight Watchers. And what do you know? Even with all the weekend eating I did, I lost the two pounds that I gained last week! I'm down four pounds total. And with all the school festivities this week, I have no time to go to a meeting at all, (and hardly any time to exercise) so I'll just have to do my best.

Another barbeque tomorrow. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

nicole said...

That's awesome. I weighed myself at the gym too, even though it had been a week since I exercised due to illness. I was surprised to see I had lost weight too. I love those little surprises--just what we need to keep going. Good luck over the weekend.

forgetfulone said...

Paige, you are the winner of my Pay-it-Forward book this month. Please provide your snail mail address so I can get it sent to you. armitage923 at yahoo dot com. Congrats!

http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com

Swizzlepop said...

Congrats on the loss that is great, especially during a holiday weekend!

Welcome to the Exercise Challenge! You've only missed a couple days but you can stil lmake some great numbers for week 1. I've added you to the side bar. Don't forget to check in on Friday's during the check in post. :)