Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not much, how about you?

Well, hello there, you poor neglected blog. How've you been? Me? Well, it's been busy around here. Maybe you noticed all the guests and the play and the summer activities, right? I wrote all about Seussical and HOW MUCH DANG FUN IT WAS Here. We've been so busy that I haven't had time to journal and go to Weight Watchers. So, when I finally did get a chance this week, I was prepared for Weight Loss disaster. To my shock and surprise, I had only gained .2 pounds in the 2 or 3 weeks I missed! Hooray! But then I proceeded to go to about 28 parties and events with food this week, and I'm sure I've packed on another 3 or 4. Ugh. Like right now, I'm so full I can't even sit comfortably. What's up with that? Just because it's summer we think we can party like it's 1999 and eat and eat and eat?

That's it. In the morning, I'm walking my 3 miles and getting ready for my next 5K next Saturday. And no more eating. Ever.

2 comments:

HollyALP said...

Hi Paige,
I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd stop and drop a note. Congratulations on your tiny gain! I was on ww for ONE week and gained four times that much! Not fair! I've read a lot about people taking on fitness challenges, but everybody's running. I like the sounds of a walk! I'm gonna try and find me one of those! Good luck!

Jim Purdy said...

You said:
"And no more eating. Ever."

Well, that diet will certainly lead to some serious weight loss, won't it?

:)