Saturday, July 5, 2008

We must announce a winner!

Oh, that was a fun week, and I hope you all enjoyed your wonderful 4th of July! We got up early and went to a huge parade, where my son marched with the High School Marching band! He survived the heat in his heavy black uniform, and we all had a great time. Later we went to my sister's house for an outdoor party, and we lit some little back yard fireworks. The kids all ran around with their cousins and had a super time!

Now my sister-in-law is here with her four kids, and they are staying with us for a week. It's heaven for my kids, because almost all of them have a cousin their age to play with. Yes, I will be cooking a LOT of food and going through a lot of dishes, but it's so much fun to have them here, we're going to have a great time.

Now, on to the pay it forward drawing! I consulted random.org and it picked comment #3 Kelsey from Midwest Mom
Kelsey said...

My daughter (age 3) loves the park and my favorite thing is taking her there because it just makes her so happy.


I asked what people like to do with their kids in the summer. It looks like she has a cute little baby boy and a darling little girl, so I'm sure she has lots of fun with them both. Congratulations, Kelsey, I'll be getting in touch with you soon.

Now I have to think of something fun to send to her! And thank you all for playing along!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Whoo-hoo!!! My email is kelseyjane(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks for picking me!