Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's too late to 'pologize. Too late!

I've ignored the fact that I've been paying for WW for the past few weeks. I've used the excuses that I've been busy, it's been summer, my husband's been out of town, etc. All excuses, and those excuses are CRAP. I've got to suck it up and go to Weigh in today, and I'm afraid. I'm very afraid. I can apologize all I want, but I'm really only apologizing to myself. I'm only cheating myself when I pay for meetings and then don't actually do the program.

so, today I will go and weigh in. And I will stay for the meeting. And it won't be pretty.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You can do it! I did WW with a group at work 5 years ago, and I had good success. I think because I did it with people I know, there was peer pressure to "perform"...maybe take along a buddy to help with accountability? I need to do WW again after 3 kids' worth of pregnancy fat...maybe after weaning the third.

Thanks for stopping by The Happy Ones!