Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bite Bella



I'll admit it. I got caught up in the whole Twilight frenzy, although I didn't reread all the books over and over like some people I know. But yes, I will be going to the movie as soon as I can.

But how fun is this? You can make your own twilight clothing! T-shirts, hoodies, etc. I like the "Team Edward" shirt. You can go here to see the Bellalicious shirts and others from Tartlet. She's even got a giveaway going on where you could win a fabulous prize package--just in time for the movie.

2 comments:

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

not a sweatshirt a the give away is for a bookmark, godiva chocolate and a twilight apple...I'm not sure but a lot of people seem to be confused about the give away...its for the pictured items on my blog in the newest post called sneak peak and two bird ornaments...hugs, lisa

Emily said...

those shirts sure are cute!

are you going opening night to see the movie?