Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm so sick of going to WW and staying the same weight. Aren't I supposed to be losing weight? I guess just paying the money each week doesn't guarantee weight loss. Darn.

Well, this week, I'm really trying to get myself back on track. Yesterday I jogged some, mostly walked for an hour on the treadmill. A whole hour. Man, that's a long time when you are doing something you don't like. I wrote down everything I ate. Well, I started writing down what I ate. Until I ate pringles, m&m's and other such junk.

Today I did the same thing. Exercised really good for an hour, but then ate brownies later in the day.

Help!

3 comments:

SeaShore said...

Yes, as I bounce around the same few pounds for the few weeks, I've discovered the same thing: paying the money every week doesn't guarantee the weight loss! Huh.

I've been wanting to bake lately, and chocolate chip cookies or brownies are at the top of the wish list. Something about the cooler weather, I guess.

I feel for you!

tisha85 said...

Share the brownies and it saves calories. I hear you. I understand. Believe me. At least you're attending the meetings and getting weighed in. I've avoided meetings for four weeks, yet, I would really like to be thin too! It's a struggle. Hang in there!!!!

Betty said...

You sound a lot like me. I think if I do my exercise I can "let myself" have a chocolate covered Popsicle.....and then later I don´t understand why the weight isn´t coming off.. :)
And the journal thing is really hard!