Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow


Wow, I have avoided posting anything here because, really, I have done NOTHING to work toward being thin in the past month, and I'm ashamed to even show my face. I have been very busy with choir concerts and bell ringing and all that, not to mention all the Christmas things going on at home. We've had band concerts, school plays, class parties and playgroups. There has been shopping and wrapping and baking and all that glorious fun stuff.

Right now we are buried in snow. Which makes it nice that the kids have school off, because they are going to be out playing in it for a lot of the day. Their cousins are here staying with us and we'll have snowsuits up to our eyeballs, I'm sure.

Merry Christmas to you, and I hope your holidays are delicious!

1 comment:

Emily said...

this snow is crazy, right? what surprised me even more than that is that the ROADS were so bad - i've never seen I-15 so horrible! also, i have just come to the conclusion that i need to follow your other blog, as well!