Monday, January 26, 2009

Grumpy the grump

It's no wonder we're all fat and can't stick to a diet--it's HARD. And I'm GRUMPY. And I want to eat something. Most of all, I'd like to eat one or all of those sugar cookies that we just finished baking. But, I'm proud to say that I haven't eaten one. Not a single one. And no dough, either. I have no idea how those cookies taste. But I'm grumpy. Very grumpy. And my kids are making so much noise and arguing about practicing the piano. I need my sugar and fat to be able to cope with them and their noise. Arrgh.

1 comment:

SeaShore said...

Wow, good for you for resisting freshly baked cookies! I hate those days when I feel compelled to eat the bad stuff. My emotions rule my eating behaviour.

It is hard, but try to keep in mind how hard it is to do things when we're heavier, like climb a flight of stairs.