Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 2 --the results are in

The first week I lost 2.5 pounds. The second week I lost 0.9 pounds. But I'm not going to throw a hissy fit that I didn't lose more weight, I'm just going to be pleased that I lost anything at all. I do think I should be losing more, however, but I guess I really REALLY need to cut my calories back even more and up the exercise EVEN more if that's going to happen. Friday I wasn't feeling so hot, and by Friday night, my stomach was in some serious pain. Oh, let's just hope I throw up, I thought. All night as I was tossing and turning and writhing in pain, I just kept hoping I could throw up lots and lots before the Sat morning weigh in. No such luck. And I've been sick all weekend, but STILL no throwing up.

Oh well, I'm feeling a bit better, and hope I can hit the ground running tomorrow and get a serious workout in.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nausea is the worst because it seems like if you could throw up, you'd feel so much better!

I think it's great you were able to lose weight even when you couldn't work out as much as you'd have liked! Go Paige!