Monday, March 23, 2009

Commitment

Today was one of those re-commit days. Yes, they usually fall on Mondays. I wonder why? Could it be because I eat like every day is a party on the weekend? Could be.

Instead of tracking my eating with WW points, I decided to do something new. I created an account with Fit Day. You can put in your goals, your exercise and what you eat, and it tracks it all for you. It's pretty cool! Of course it's not cool if I realize I've eaten 980 calories and it's not even dinner time yet. How many calories in a piece of pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes? Well, that will be the end of my eating for the day, that's for sure.

Although I haven't been totally great with my food choices today (Hello? Lofthouse sugar cookie!), I did do 45 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes of weights. I have GOT to lose weight this week.

1 comment:

Emily said...

way to go -- keep on keepin' on!