Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diet? We don't need no stinkin' diet!

What? Was I on a diet? Oh, YEAH! That. I completely forgot. For the past few days, it's as if I was trying to GAIN weight, not lose weight. It started with a stupid lemon bar. Then there were the oatmeal cookies. Those aren't really THAT bad, since I made them with splenda and applesause instead of the sugar. But if you eat 6 of them, then it's bad. Journaling? No way. Then I fell COMPLETELY off the wagon an date those dove chocolates. And then yesterday I ate four more lemon bars because they were the last four and I wanted to get rid of them. Rather in my mouth than in the garbage, I always say. And exercise? Nada.

Oh, weight loss, gone you are.

And now I've got to lose those two pounds I just gained, and Try to lose something extra for this week.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry you had a rough week.

You can do it. :)

SeaShore said...

I do that, too. Have to eat something bad for me so I won't eat it later, can't just throw it away, no!

Just get back on plan.