Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wow!

I had an AWESOME week! When I weighed in for my weekly weigh in, I had lost 6 POUNDS!!! I'm doing GREAT! And I've not been hungry at ALL. Lovin life!




Um...April Fools.


I really did have a good weigh in last week, but good for me means 2.4 pounds, not 6. I WISH. And I can't say that I'm not hungry at all. I'm hungry right now as I type this. I should be hungrier, actually, and then I would do better on the diet thing.

Are you doing anything for April Fools?

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is good news - keep it up!

SeaShore said...

2.4 is really good!

Lori said...

Hi Paige. I'm happy to tell you that you won the book giveaway for Dear Mom. If you drop me an email with your address, I can get that in the mail to you soon!

HearthsideHomeschoolReviews.blogspot.com

Brightiiiz@aol.com