Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MIA

I'm so sorry I've been missing around here. Ugh. I have no real excuses for not blogging here, except maybe because I didn't want to admit that I'm still not getting any thinner. I joined another round of Biggest Loser competition. After the first round (I lost 8 pounds, but then gained 4 of them back in the two weeks between rounds), we're four weeks into the second round. I haven't been doing all that well. I can blame it on my vein surgery and not being able to exercise, or I can just blame it on myself. I've lost two whole pounds. Not so great in a month.

Yesterday I went to a killer workout class. This neighbor of mine teaches aerobics at a high priced gym, and she agreed to teach a once a week class at our church during the summer. To tell you the truth, she intimidates me! She's SO buff and SO trim, and she ALWAYS looks perfect. Honestly. But I went. I was the fattest one there, but I stuck with the class through most of it. Once I had to go out in the hall and sit down. I thought I might just pass out. Seriously. The rest of the day I was shaky. Really.

Today, however, is another story. I can't hardly move. My arms hurt, my shoulders hurt, my legs and butt hurt, I can't even go to the bathroom without holding on to something, my thighs hurt so bad.

Ugh.

So, that's where I am right now. I'm hoping I can muster up the strength to go again next week.

1 comment:

Pat said...

stick with your class.. it will pay off!