Monday, February 1, 2010

Accountability

I need some accountability for my actions. It's a new month, and I have set some month goals. This month I want to walk/jog 50 miles, eat following the plan, drink 70-100 oz of water each day, and lose 10 pounds. Yes, you heard me, 10. For the month.
Breakfast
1 egg
1 egg white
1/2 banana
bran muffin

25 oz water

2 miles on treadmill

Lunch
2 pieces bread
2 slices turkey
lettuce,
fat free mayo
carrots
2 small cookies
diet dr. pepper

25 oz water

And I really want to eat more. I'm craving something sweet.

The afternoon into evening was hard. I was so tired!

I had a zone bar for a snack, then had a couple of apple slices and 2 or 3 triscuits.

For dinner, we ate a bit later than usual, since we had gone to the dinosaur museum.
25 more oz water

Two slices of roast
about 3 bits of potato
carrots
a tiny bit of applesauce,
Bread
milk

There. And I'm done eating for the night, even though I picked up donuts for the kids.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Man is it hard to stick to a diet when there's donuts in the house!