Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduations are for one reason..to make mothers cry

John had his kindergarten graduation today. I knew what to expect. Four of my five kids have had the same kindergarten teacher, and they pretty much do the same graduation program every year. They recite their poems and songs that they have been working on during the year. The kids are all dressed up nice and they even play Yankee Doodle on their kazoos. It's really cute.

I always tear up at these things, realizing that my little kids just aren't staying little forever like I would like them to. But this time, this time I cried.

My last Kindergarten graduation. How is that possible? And in two more years my sophomore is going to be graduating from high school! How is that possible?

I can't be that old, I just can't! Can I?

6 comments:

amy said...

I got your comment on my blog and I wanted to say, come on over and be my neighbor. I'd be more than happy to entertain you too!! Thanks for checking in.

Jen West said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the super idea for my peppers. I hadn't even thought of that and it's an EASY thing to do. I like that :) I agree with your take on graduations... I cry, too... everytime! Oh, well. Have a great day!

ps. I loved the cereal story...WOW!

WhisperingWriter said...

Aww.

I'll probably cry when Natalie graduates too.

requirebuyer said...

Hogan Shoes From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for?
Franklin Marshall Sale The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.
Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses

texasalarm said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......

Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | ADT Alarm Monitoring | security System | alarm system | home security alarm | adt texas alarm | Americas Ultimate Security | Security Monitoring | burglar alarm | Wireless Home alarm | Wireless Home Security | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Home alarm | Burglar alarm systems

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Blackhawks Jonathan Toews Jersey Much Better Than Expected | black-hawks-jersey.com